Tuesday, June 14, 2011

{love, maude}


I am seriously in love with this Etsy store {love, maude}.  I've been a huge fan for a while, but just recently purchased my first item,{an iphone case}and I am SO excited!  I've only finished one embroidery project in my life, and it took me forever!  I know how  much time and meticulous effort goes into making these beautiful pieces, which makes them all the more desirable.  And the thing that I love the most about her work is that she truly loves making them.  This is really why I love buying handmade.  I know the item that I will receive was made by someones caring hands, and not a machine.  And it's an item that most likely won't ever be the same as another.  Please go take a peek at her shop!  I promise you will be very impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...