Thursday, July 14, 2011

{found}


I've always wondered where everyone gathered up all of this gorgeous furniture for their weddings.  I think it's such a neat idea, and I really love bringing living areas to the outdoors.  I stumbled upon this vintage furniture rental business today called {found}, and it is the neatest thing!  They have a plethora of gorgeous and unique vintage furniture, tableware, vases, and accessories.  I think it's just the best idea ever.  And of course, I immediately thought I needed to start one here, since {found} is located on the West coast.  But, I reeled myself in and remembered to focus on the big project I'm working on now {more about that later!}.  I'm thinking about inquiring for a price list, just out of pure curiosity.  I hope they are decent prices, because this is just a must have for my next big gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...