Thursday, August 11, 2011

the new (23rd/1st) sneak peek!


I'm so excited to give you a sneak peek of my new online retail shop!!  I've decided to close my Etsy shop (23rd/1st) and finally open the store I've been dreaming of.  I've spent a really long time trying to figure out what I ultimately want to do for a career, and I always seem to end up on the idea of a retail store.  So, I'm finally going to pursue it!  I know some might think it's not the best time to be jumping into retail, which is why I'm starting out slow and being very smart about it.  I plan to open an online shop in the next three months.  I'll get that going for a few years, and eventually my dream is to open a brick and mortar shop somewhere in the South.  It's not going to be just a retail shop, there are lots of other exciting extras I plan to add on, but those are top secret for now!  I've partnered up with a group of amazing designers, who have all been so sweet and kind to work with.  They are some of the most talented people I've "met".  I'm obsessed with their work, and I know you will be too.  I can't wait to start offering their amazing items, that are all hand crafted and one of a kind.  I'm really excited for this new venture.  I've started my fair share of small businesses, and I've learned a lot.  I have a really good feeling about this one, and I'm determined to see it through.  I'll post more updates soon!  Thanks for reading xo, Meg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...